Turn your website into a marketing machine
About This Course
The “Turn your website into a marketing machine” course is a well structured route to learn some of the proven methods using innovative tools to get hordes of prospects and customers to your website, eventually bringing you more business.
It is important to note that the course is intended for businesses of any size, marketers, consultants, freelancers, home business owners, affiliate marketers etc.
As you learn to implement these strategies, you will achieve hands-on traffic generation experience. The course will help you discover how to create great content which can be re-purposed into a variety of formats for a substantial exposure and eventually bring in more and more customers.
This course is intended to teach you how to get traffic from multiple sources. The methods taught here are implemented by successful businesses of various sizes and are proven to be reliable in generating quality, long term sustainable traffic.
The course has video lessons, Powerpoint slides, and pdf documents.
As it a comprehensive course it will take approximately a bit more than 4 hours to go through the whole curriculum.Students can always come back to reinforce what they have learned.
What are the requirements?
- You should have access to a computer with internet connection. It is adviced to have a notepad and pen to take notes as you listen to the video lessons.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Course Goal: By the end of the course you will be able to implement the strategies learned to get customers to your website.
- Objectives: In this course you will learn some of the proven free methods to get audience to your website. You will also learn some innovative paid methods to get customers scurrying to your website.
What is the target audience?
- This course is intended for anyone interested in learning to get massive influx of customers to their websites at low cost or no cost to them.
- Students should have a good knowledge of using internet.No other experience or knowledge is necessary to learn the strategies mentioned in the course.
- Businesses of any size, consultants, freelancers or any one interested to learn about online marketing will benefit the most from this course.
|Section 1: Introduction|
Overview of the website traffic strategies: part 1
Overview of the website traffic strategies: part 2
|Section 2: Video marketing|
Video marketing tips
Uploading your videos
|Section 3: Web 2.0 hubs|
Setting up a Squidoo lens- Part1
Setting up a Squidoo lens- Part 2
How to use a Squidoo lens for marketing?
How to set up HubPages and use it for marketing?
|Section 4: Free blogs and websites|
Using free blogs and websites for marketing
Blog commenting tips
|Section 5: Article marketing|
Using online article platforms for marketing
|Section 6: Social media marketing tips|
How to use facebook fan page to bring customers. part1
How to use facebook fan page to bring customers. part2?
How to use twitter to get customers?
How to use Pinterest to promote your brand?
How to install and use Google Plus to get prospects to your website?
Social media lead generation
|Section 7: Content syndication|
|Section 8: Forums|
How to use forums to get prospects visiting your website?
|Section 9: Q&A websites|
How to use answer sites to get targeted audience to your website?
|Section 10: Press release marketing|
How to use press release websites to get prospects and referrals to your website
|Section 11: Document sharing|
How to use Document and slide sharing websites to bring visitors to your website
|Section 12: Classifieds|
Online classifieds platforms to bring in prospects to your website
|Section 13: Using Tumblr for marketing|
Creating a Tumblr blog
Posting inside Tumblr to get a wide exposure
|Section 14: Search Engine Optimisation|
|Section 15: Recommended resources|
Additional guide to help with your marketing efforts
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 32
- Assessments Self