Train the Trainer Pro: No Beginners Allowed!
About This Course
Why should you take this course?
Maverick is a truly unparalleled world-class “train-the-trainer” program. Learn new techniques to get adult learners interested, motivated, engaged, enjoying themselves, getting it, and loving you for it. You’ll also learn how to answer questions using our famous Q & A Maverick style approach so you always look like you know the answer, even when you don’t. This 8 hour program has everything you need to raise your game and take your training skills to the elite level.
Bonus: Includes a 150+ page workbook, seating chart templates, evaluation tool, pre-flight training checklists and a learning style assessment.
Don’t take my word for it. Hear what others have to say…
“I learned more about education here than I learned in 3 years at the School of Education at the University I attended. Your techniques and your instruction have been paradigm shifting (if you’ll excuse the buzz words) and totally mind blowing. I feel like I am absorbing knowledge just by being in the room.”
– Dave Palay– Corporate Trainer
“I just wanted to tell you that I used a lot of the stuff we talked about in Maverick last Friday—and my class this week LOVED me! And triaging the questions the way we practiced (I had a “4:30 Club”) worked like a charm! Thank you!”
– Steph Jenkins – Software Trainer
“Aside from the concepts, one of the biggest things that I value from the class was the time and effort we put into body and voice control. Being more aware of my posture and tone of voice makes me a much more comfortable and confident trainer. I get to be less tense and enjoy delivering the material, and at the same time I become more credible of a source in the eyes of the trainees.”
– Mark Phelan– Corporate Software Trainer
What are the requirements?
What am I going to get from this course?
- How to engage uninterested participants and get them to crave what you are about to teach
- The 4 learning styles of adults and how to teach to all of them simultaneously
- Q & A Maverick style: A comprehensive approach to answering questions that makes you look like an expert every time you answer a question
- Strategies to ease your burden so you feel less drained at the end of the day
- The secret to getting amazing evaluation scores including exactly when and how to distribute evaluations
- How to appear relaxed, calm and confident while you teach, and why that’s so important for your trainees
- How to get everyone to take notes on ALL of your key points
- How to show that you are a content expert so your trainees trust everything you say
- How to use directional statements to get trainees to do what you want whenever you ask them to do it
- A “whole class” approach to building rapport right from the start
- Tools and strategies to make challenging concepts and topics easy to understand
- The 5 stages of learning and why it’s so critical that you know them
- A proven method to manage the pace in your classroom, and why it’s so elusive to most trainers
- How to find out if your trainees are able to perform the critical tasks they need after they leave your class
- A fail-safe method for “punting” unwanted or off topic questions without affecting your credibility
- A simple 4 step strategy that you can use to regain control of a derailed class
What is the target audience?
- Project Managers
- Human Resource Managers
- Training Managers
- Instructional Designers
- Sale Professionals
- Academic Leaders
- Business Professionals
- Curriculum Writers
|Section 1: Get Them In The Palm Of Your Hand|
Introduction and Welcome
Factor in the Trust Factor
Build Up Your Confidence
Make Them Feel Comfortable Immediately
Introduce Yourself – Maverick Style
Nail The First Lesson
Keep Them In The Palm Of Your Hand
|Section 2: Teach Anybody Anything Anytime|
Keep Their Attention
Get Trainees To Interact With You
Make Things Easy To Follow Along
Make Things Easy To Understand
|Section 3: No Learner Left Behind|
Determine Whether Trainees Got It
Q & A – Maverick Style!
Jason Teteak knows what it takes to Rule the Room. The master trainer and speaking presentation teacher has taught more than 50,000 people how to flawlessly command attention.
He’s won praise and a wide following for his original methods, his engaging style, and his knack for transferring communications skills via practical, simple, universal, and immediately actionable techniques.
Jason first made a reputation in the medical training industry, where he was known as “the presentation coach and trainer who trains the trainers.” Teteak’s attention to detail and precision in communicating definitive information was honed in serving this lifesaving industry.
In response to many requests, he began to offer personalized services and quickly developed a following as a private coach and a consultant whose clientele includes elite institutions, universities, and top corporate executives.
His new book, Rule the Room, was recently published in the summer of 2013. He has developed more than fifty presentation and communication training programs ranging in length from one hour to three days that serve as the basis for this unique, practical, and comprehensive course.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 1254
- Assessments Self