Small Business Lead Generation
About This Course
**UPDATED AUGUST 2016** Called “a must have for anyone looking to get new leads for their business without cold calling. Simply THE BEST”
Landing new clients to grow your business doesn’t have to be nightmare…
There’s a better way than cold calling and going to networking events that rarely yield meaningful results…yet for some reason people keep approaching growing their business this way!?
In this course, I want to teach you how to connect with any potential client you want using cold emails.
Can you imagine being 1 click away for anyone that might benefit from your product or service? It’s a pretty powerful place to be…and way more fun than picking up the phone to pitch yourself to someone who doesn’t want to talk to you.
Whether you’ve tried cold emailing before or this is your first time, you’re going to get a ton of value out of this course. Many people I’ve taught recoup their investment in less than 1 day of implementing the strategies I teach!
You’ll learn things like:
- How to create a clockwork system for developing new leads and prospects to grow your business
- Places to find potential clients for your business
- How to find the right person to reach out to at target businesses
- 8+ proven methods to find anyone’s email address
- How to think and write like a world class copywriter
- 9 Cold Email rules you should always follow
- 4 Things you should always avoid
- Eight different cold email scripts you can use today
- How to increase your response rate from prospects by 50% with one little tweak
- When and how you should follow up with people you’re reaching out to maximize efficiency
- How to convert initial cold emails to meetings and handle rebuttals like “we don’t have the money”, “this isn’t a good fit,” or “we already work with a competitor”
Does having a crystal clear understanding of all of these things sound like it would supercharge your business?
If you’re not convinced, look no further than my Cold Emailing For Startups Course. It’s been taken by over3,500 students and has an average 5 star review!
I created this course because many people who took this course wanted more, and a greater focus on applying these strategies if you weren’t building a technology startup.
This course is perfect for you if:
- You have a freelancing, consulting, or small business
- Your customers are often small businesses, local companies or targeted individuals
- You want to learn how to connect with anyone to pitch your product or service
- You’re tired of trying to drum up business with cold calls and ineffective networking events
No matter who you are, I guarantee you’ll learn at least one thing from this class (see the testimonials above for proof).
I will personally respond to any questions you may have as you go through the material so there’s no worry if you’re not sure how to take all of the information and apply it to your life. So sign up now!
P.S. The $197 price is an initial offering to build the students and positive reviews.
I believe being able to start a dialogue with anyone in the world is worth way more than 30 cents a day for the next year so I plan on raising the price in the near future. If you want to take advantage of the initial price, I’d sign up sooner than later (Like now!)
What are the requirements?
- Must know how to use email. No specific software required
What am I going to get from this course?
- By the end of this course, you’ll learn exactly how to connect with new clients using cold emails to grow your business
- You’ll learn a system you can use on a regular basis to constantly drum up new business
What is the target audience?
- This course is perfect for people who want to connect with small businesses, local companies, and targeted invididuals
- Ideal for small businesses, freelancers, and consultants
|Section 1: Setting Up A System to Find and Connect With New Clients|
Setting Yourself Up For Success
Establishing A Prospecting Schedule
Identifying Companies For Your Hitlist
Building Your Hitlist
Using Your Personal Network
Popular Directory Sites
Forums and Online Communities
|Section 2: Finding the Correct Person to Email|
The Importance of Finding the Right Stakeholder
Using Your Personal Network
Informational Cold Calls
Articles and Press Releases
Twitter and Facebook
|Section 3: How to Find Anyone’s Email Address|
Why Email First?
Emails for Corporations
Cold Call, Register.com, Slideshare, Google
What About LinkedIn Messages?
What About Website Forms?
|Section 4: How to Improve Your Email Copy and Writing|
Applying the Copywriters Mindset To Cold Emails
Crafting Effective Subject Lines
Making Sure You Address Prospects Appropriately
|Section 5: Critical Cold Email Rules to Always Follow|
Effective Length, Tone, and First Sentences
Spacing and Formatting
Company Email Address and Signature
The Importance of Your Website
Limited Information Mindset
Handling Info@ Email Addresses
Exclamation Points & Smiley Faces
|Section 6: Cold Email Habits and Practices You Must Avoid|
Best Practices for Attachments, Vocabulary, and Punctuation
Avoiding Assumptive Time Commitments
Specific Phrases to Avoid
|Section 7: Cold Email Scripts and Templates|
Formula Mindset and Success Process
The Bandage Email Formula
Create An Interal Referral
The Personalized Screencast
The Custom HTML Attachment
Event Based Cold Emails
The Dialogue Builder
The Aha Research Formula
The Free Value Lead
|Section 8: Handling Rebuttals and How to Convert Initial Dialogues to Meetings|
Converting Emails into Meetings
Handling When People Ask For More Information
Handling When Prospects Don’t Respond
How to Handle We Work With A Competitor Rebuttal
Overcoming Lack of Budget or Resources
Keeping Prospects Warm Even if They Say No
Handling “This Isn’t A Priority Right Now”
No Explanation on Why They’re Not Interested
More Resources and Continuing Education
|Section 9: Section 9: Course Lecture PDFs|
I’m Scott Britton. I’m currently a software entrepreneur at Troops.ai, a venture backed Saas startup that was named one of the top 100 startups in NYC in 2016. Before this I was a business development executive at SinglePlatform, a company acquired by Constant Contact for 100 million dollars. I also maintain a personal site called Life-LongLearner which publishes content to 20k subscribers weekly on sales and marketing.
I’m passionate about personal development, marketing, and travel. I’ve taught over 50,000 students online and been featured in Lifehacker, The Next Web, and Business Insider as one of the top 25 rising stars in New York Tech Under 25.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 11464
- Assessments Self