Mastering Public Speaking – A Life Changing Course
About This Course
Thank you for taking my course. We have over 450 students enroled. This course is a detailed course that could easily position you to:
- Get a higher paying job
- Get a pay raise
- Get those things in life you have always wanted
- Enable you to be THAT person who positively stands out in your company
- Be a person in demand
- Be more confident and filled with self assurance
- Know the steps to make a very successful presentation/speech
If you have any questions at all, I am here to help.
I have been doing public speaking for over 34 years and still doing it now!
This course presents that experience to you for your profit.
*** Don’t forget you have a full 30 day money back guarantee.
Mastering Public Speaking is a comprehensive course that deals with everything you would need to know to make a powerful and effective speech. Each lecture in this course will deliver clear bite size information that you can apply immediately.
James has been giving speeches and presentations for years – since his early teens and he has taken what he has learned and produced this course out of that experience. He has had the opportunity of speaking in Canada, United States and overseas.
Here are some of the information you will learn in this course:
- 15 things you should know when someone asks you to speak
- How to begin crafting your speech presentation and why this method is crucial
- How to mater transitions in your speech
- 6 reasons why using illustrations, stories and video clips can take your speech to the next level.
- 9 crucial guidelines on using illustrations, stories and video clips so you dont sabotage your speech
- Rescues for obtaining illustrations, stories and video clips
- How to make your voice and verbal presentation hit a home run
- 5 reasons why making clear eye contact with your audience is essential
- 6 easy ways to make effective eye contact drawn from personal experience
- 3 easy exercises you can do easily to master eye contact
- Why it is so important to know your audience
- Should you use handouts? When and why? 4 reasons
- What type of handouts win the prize
- How to craft a handout for maximum benefit
- Why you should practice – 8 essential reasons explained
- How to actually practice – several easy methods explained
- Fear no more – How to overcoming fear
- Mastering nonverbal communications for an effective speech presentation
- How to handle Q & A like a pro – easily
- Key considerations before you actually make your speech presentation
- How to keep in sync and in time without anyone knowing how you do it
- Should you use Speaker’s Notes
- Using technology effectively
- How to make money through public speaking – a few suggestions
- Should you use presentation software? Why and which ones?
- How to build a perfect slide presentation. This series of lectures goes into detail about the elements that make a perfect slide presentation: text, text effects, graphics and pictures, backgrounds, tables, charts, slide flow. What to know and do and what to avoid.
We hope that you will enjoy taking this course and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. We will be happy to answer.
All the best – James
What are the requirements?
- A willingness to learn and put principles and practcies into action.
What am I going to get from this course?
- To provide the information to assist the individual or group to plan, create and deliver a world class speech with effective results.
What is the target audience?
- All audiences
|Section 1: Overview|
An Overview of this Course
|Section 2: What You Need To Know When Asked To Speak|
What To Know Part 1
What To Know Part 2
What To Know Part 3
|Section 3: How To Begin Creating your Speech|
How To Begin – Vital Elements Part 1
How To Begin – Vital Elements Part 2
|Section 4: Adding Pizzaz With Illustrations, Stories and Video Clips|
Adding Pizzaz Part 1
Adding Pizzaz Part 2
|Section 5: Your Voice and Verbal Presentation|
Your Voice and Verbal Presentation Part 1
Your Voice and Verbal Presentation Part 2
|Section 6: Mastering Eye Contact|
Essentials of Eye Contact Part 1
Essentials of Eye Contact Part 2
Essentials of Eye Contact Part 3
|Section 7: Mastering Knowing Your Audience|
Importance of Knowing Your Audience
|Section 8: The Skinny On Using Handouts|
Mastering Handouts Part 1
Mastering Handouts Part 2
|Section 9: Mastering the Essential Need of Practicing|
Mastering Practice Part 1
Mastering Practice Part 2
Mastering Practice Part 3
|Section 10: Mastering Fear|
|Section 11: What You Say Without Saying A Word|
Mastering Nonverbal Communication
|Section 12: How To Handle Q & A Like A Pro|
Mastering Q & A Part 1
Mastering Q & A Part 2
Mastering Q & A Part 3
|Section 13: Key Considerations Before Your Speech|
Before You Speak
|Section 14: What Time Is It?|
Keep in Sync and In Time
|Section 15: To Note Or Not To Note|
Mastering Speaker’s Notes
|Section 16: Mastering Technology & Your Speech|
|Section 17: How To Make Money With Public Speaking|
Expanding Your Horizons
|Section 18: Should You Use Presentation Software?|
Why & Which
|Section 19: How To Build A Perfect Slide Presentation|
Elements of a Perfect Slide Presentation Part 1
Elements of a Perfect Slide Presentation Part 2
Elements of a Perfect Slide Presentation Part 3
Elements of a Perfect Slide Presentation Part 4
Elements of a Perfect Slide Presentation Part 5
Elements of a Perfect Slide Presentation Part 6
Elements of a Perfect Slide Presentation Part 7
Elements of a Perfect Slide Presentation Part 8
|Section 20: Finishing Up|
Concluding Thoughts and Suggestions
|Section 21: Additional|
James Revie has an extensive experience in starting and operating businesses since his early teens. He has been involved in training and educating business people and non business people alike, in the starting and ongoing running of various businesses. He is an effective teacher, author, communicator and has been speaking and presenting for well over 25 years. He has had the honor of speaking in Canada, United States and overseas – including speaking through interpreters with great success.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 541
- Assessments Self