Learn SAP BEx Analyzer – 2014 Academy Training Course
About This Course
You can now join over 400+ students in this SAP BEx Analyzer Video Academy Course.
This in-depth SAP BW BEx training course will teach you how to master the BEx Analyzer and Query Designer tools – the key reporting component of the SAP BW & Business Intelligence suite of applications used by thousands of the worlds largest companies to help them analyze their own business data.
This course is a complete A to Z online learning course for the SAP BEx Analyzer (SAP Business Explorer) and Query Designer. No stone is left un-turned.
The SAP Business Explorer (BEx) offers a high focus on user productivity, with formatted reporting, intuitive ad-hoc analysis, advanced Excel integration, and model-driven BI applications.
This course will teach you how to fully master this toolset. It is fully up-to-date for SAP NetWeaver BW 7.x and provides end users and functional consultants with a detailed reference on how to use all aspects of BEx reporting, from designing queries to linking reports together. You will gain a deep knowledge of BEx and its many uses.
First, learn how to use existing reports already available in your system then create and design flexible query definitions that can be used by a wide variety of users, with a focus on performance and usability. You will delve into the capabilities of BEx Analyzer and enhanced navigation features, such as drag and drop to facilitate end-user interaction, the new design mode to develop reporting applications within MS Excel, and additional integration with Excel formatting and formulas.
You’ll quickly master advanced techniques such as using cell definitions, creating Exceptions & Conditions in your queries as well Report-Report-Interfacing (RRI), a tool that enables users to link reports and jump from one report to another containing additional information.
- BEx Query Designer
- Accessing InfoProviders
- Creating Custom Templates
- Defining Jump Targets
- Build Analysis Application
- Integrate Exception & Conditional reporting techniques
- Embed multiple reports into your Workbooks
- Learn to build new reports in less than 2 minutes!
A key feature of this course is you will have direct access to Peter Moxon – a seasoned SAP BI consultant to answer any questions.
After you have completed this course you will be able to create unlimited SAP reports, create and use both simple and complex query definitions using the BEx Query Designer and create full Analysis Applications.
What are the requirements?
- User level understanding of how to navigate the SAP GUI or previously completed course: https://www.udemy.com/learn-sap/
What am I going to get from this course?
- By the completion of this online training course, you will be able to create and run your own BEx Analyzer reports.
- You will be able to create BEx Analysis Applications in Microsoft Excel
- You will be able to customize existing reports and produce reports that can be distributed throughout you organisation.
- Fully understand how the front end BW Reporting tools work
- Integrating key figures, characteristics, hierarchies, variables, properties, exceptions and conditions in the query definitions
- Delivering reports and adhoc-analysis using the BEx Analyzer
- Configuring report-report interfaces
- Navigation in SAP BW reports
- Architecture and functions of the SAP BW analysis tools
What is the target audience?
- Financial Accountants
- Business Reporting specialists
- Information and Data analysts
- SAP Power Users
- SAP Functional Consultants
- SAP BW Consultants
- Solution consultants responsible for implementing SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse
- Project team members with basic knowledge of Data Warehousing and SAP ERP experience
|Section 1: Getting the most out of the SAP BW BEx Analyzer|
SAP BEx Analyzer Course – Introduction
Starting The BEx Analyzer
Running Queries In The BEx Analyzer
How to open reports
The BEx Analyzer Default Query Output
The Functions of the BEx Analyzer Toolbar
BEx Analyzer Data Analysis Functions – Part 1 – Filters and Navigation options
BEx Analyzer Data Analysis Functions – Part 2 – More Filters
BEx Analyzer Data Analysis Functions – Part 3 Characteristic & Query Properties
Saving BEx Workbooks and Query Views
|Section 2: Creating Queries using the SAP BEx Query Designer|
Overview of the SAP BW Reporting tools landscape
Starting the BEx Query Designer And Screen Layout
BEx Query Designer Menus and Toolbar
Creating our first BEx query
Enhance our first BEx query
Defining filters for our BEx query
Compress and Expand Key Figures and Hierarchies
|Section 3: Building Dynamic Selections into BEx Queries|
Hierarchy Node Variables
Replacement path variables
SAP Exit Variables
Customer Exit Variables
|Section 4: Structuring our queries for re-use|
|Section 5: Selections and Formulas|
Selections and Formulas Overview
|Section 6: Reusable Key Figures and Characteristics|
Restricted Key Figures
Calculated Key Figures
|Section 7: Properties of BEx Query Objects|
Characteristic Query Element Properties
Key Figure Query Element Properties
Query Element Properties
|Section 8: Advanced Query Options for Analyzing Data|
Report to Report Interfaces (RRI)
|Section 9: SAP BW BEx Analysis Applications|
BEx Analysis Applications Introduction
Design Mode and the Analysis Grid
List of Filters
Add interactive Buttons
Radio Button Groups
|Section 10: Final Project – Build a BEx Analysis Application|
Part 1 – Introduction and Manager Report Setup
Part 2 – Employee Report Setup
Part 3 – Multi Report Filtering with DropDown Boxes
Part 4 – Add a Button, Refine and Position Elements of our BEx Reports
Part 5 – Adding Dynamic Charts
|Section 11: Course Wrap-Up|
Course Complete and THANKYOU
Peter Moxon, Head Trainer at Sap Training HQ
SAP consultant and the #1 SAP instructor on Udemy.
I hope you find my courses interesting and I really hope you enjoy them.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 1806
- Assessments Self