Leading Successful Change
About This Course
Are you frustrated about organizational change? Do you want to improve your skills as a consultant or a manager? Does your organization need change to succeed this time? What would it be like if you could really make a difference….?
Enroll now to learn how! “Leading Successful Change” offers you 5 inspirational and insightful lectures stuffed with real cases and examples that you can utilize right away! The videos were recorded during the 3-day workshop we do twice a year – in front of an audience which makes them lively and interesting.
Based on the book “Organizational Culture Change: Unleash your Organization’s Potential in Circles of 10”, author, consultant and trainer Marcella Bremer will guide you through the “Change Circles of 10”-approach of successful change. This approach:
- includes everyone in Change Circles,
- engages and empowers people to
- co-create the change that will work for them.
You learn to build trust, dialogue and engagement, while you focus on specific behaviors and on what is working well. Learn to guide change and develop your coworkers and your organization into a great place to work: ready for change and future proof!
We’ve got 4 hours of video lectures based on the latest theories and practices:
* Why does Organizational Change often fail – and how does it succeed?
* What is Organizational Culture and why does it matter in Change?
* How to use the Competing Values Framework in Change?
* How to guide Change in Change Circles?
* How to utilize Viral Change and Positive Leadership?
* How to focus on personal behaviors and support in the Change Circle?
Last but not least, we offer our latest Webinar on Leading Change with Culture. This gives you a nice overview of Leading Change in 1,5 hours.
Enroll today to make a difference to your (client’s) organization, too! Learn how to lead successful change.
What are the requirements?
- Basic knowledge of organizations, people and change
What am I going to get from this course?
- This course will help you lead successful change
- This course shows how to work with organizational culture and people as a starting point for change
- You will learn to work with the Competing Values Framework and the validated OCAI culture survey
- You’ll learn how to create a safe space where people engage and are willing to change
- You’ll be able to guide Change Circles to help people change continuously by changing personal behaviors and co-creating organizational change
What is the target audience?
- Human Resources
- Business students
|Section 1: Overview|
|Section 2: Why and How of Culture and Change|
Why does organizational Change often fail?
What is Culture and Why does it matter?
What is the Competing Values Framework?
How to use the culture survey OCAI?
|Section 3: How to guide change in Change Circles?|
How to guide Change Circles – part 1
How to guide Change Circles – part 2
How to guide Change Circles – part 3
|Section 4: Co-creating Change and Developing the Future|
Develop desired culture: focus on personal behaviors
Develop change: focus on outside support
Viral and Positive Change to co-create the future
|Section 5: Webinar replay: How Culture can help or hinder Successful Change|
Webinar: Change starting with OCAI (1,5 hrs overview)
Marcella Bremer is an author, speaker, culture & change consultant and energizer for the workplace. She helps leaders, consultants, and professionals make a difference at work by positive leadership, inclusive change and cultures of kindness.
She co-founded OCAI online that provides Cameron & Quinn’s validated Organizational Culture Assessment Instrument (OCAI) online. She teaches fellow consultants and leaders how to utilize this tool as well as consults with organizations in change.
She co-founded “Kikker Groep” consultancy for organization development in the Netherlands.
She publishes the digital Leadership & Change Magazine since 2013 – to help professionals make a difference at work with positive leadership, culture & change.
She published two books: “Nieuwe Helden” (New Heroes, in Dutch) and “Organizational Culture Change: Unleash your Organization’s Potential in Circles of 10″. She periodically publishes the book collections “Positive Leadership & Change” based on the digital magazine.
She has an MScBA degree from Rotterdam School of Management and is on a permanent learning journey through various workshops, courses and training on personal development, leadership, culture, change and organization development.
She is married with three sons and lives in the Netherlands but does consulting and workshops globally.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 59
- Assessments Self