Elevating Excellence: Secrets to Closing the Leadership Gap
About This Course
Do you feel called to ministry?
Are you anointed to preach?
Have you received vision to impact your world for God’s Kingdom?
Well, why isn’t it happening yet? Thousands of leaders experience small measures of success without taking their ministries to the next level. They are called, anointed, and have vision. However, they face the “leadership gap,” as their staffs, methods, and roles need to change so the organization can experience elevated success.
Curtis Wallace serves as COO for one of the most influential ministry leaders in the world–Bishop T.D. Jakes. In this curriculum, Wallace delivers tried and proven secrets showing you how to practically bride this gap and build a successful organization.
What are the requirements?
- None required.
- Even if you presently do not have your own ministry, Elevating Excellence will help you build your team, set up your organization, and get started.
- If you already have a ministry, Elevating Excellence will help streamline it with practical tips on everything from dealing with problem employees to facing burnout to working with outside professionals.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Assembling top-tier leadership teams who bring solutions instead of problems
- Effectively motivating your staff by developing into a visionary leader
- Building a strong, functional ministry organization that is setup for growth and success
- Equip church and ministry leaders to take their vision to the next level by managing the everyday practicals of running a successful organization
What is the target audience?
- Ministry leaders who wish to take their vision to the next level
|Section 1: Speaking to the Leader|
Session 1: Building Your Ministry Team
Session 1: Building Your Ministry Team Quiz
Session 2: How to Motivate and Inspire Your Team
Session 2: How to Motivate and Inspire Your Team Quiz
Session 3: What Nobody Tells You When You Enter the Ministry
Session 3: What Nobody Tells You When You Enter The Ministry
Session 4: Effectively Hiring and Managing Outside Professionals
Session 4: Effectively Hiring and Managing Outside Professionals Quiz
|Section 2: Speaking to the Staff|
Session 5: Managing Up
Session 5: Managing Up Quiz
Session 6: What a Leader Really Needs From His Staff: Freedom
Session 6: What a Leader Really Needs From His Staff: Freedom Quiz
Session 7: Keys to Building a Solid Foundation
Session 7: Keys to Building a Solid Foundation Quiz
|Section 3: Speaking to Everyone!|
Session 8: The Benefits of Community Involvement
Session 8: The Benefits of Community Involvement Quiz
Session 9: Doing Business
Session 9: Doing Business Quiz
Session 10: The Power of Partnership
Session 10: The Power of Partnership Quiz
|Section 4: Supplementary Lectures|
Questions and Answers 1
Questions and Answers 2
Simplifying Your Social Media with Beth Grimsley
Crisis Management with Tina Polite
Media with Richard Polite
Branding with Dallas Diggs
Church Ally is dedicated to helping congregations grow closer to the Lord. We have a number of curricula and we’re looking forward to sharing them with you! Pastors and church leaders, we know you pour your heart and soul into serving your congregation and we’re dedicated to serving you with useful tools, resources and more to make your ministry time better and more productive.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 9
- Assessments Self