Business Development For Startups and Tech Companies
About This Course
**UPDATED AUGUST 2016** Called “the best course on Startup Business Development on the internet. A total shortcut for anyone looking to hone their skills”
Companies explode when they crack the code to business development.
I know first hand after the last company I was doing business development for sold for 100 million in less than 3 years after it started.
The challenge is only a very small percentage of people actually know what they’re doing when it comes toachieving massive, scalable growththrough the business development.
Even worse, there’s practically no comprehensive training material on it. In fact, mentorship and training is only available through years of working alongside the best or high-end consultants that costs hundreds of dollars an hour.
This disconnect is why so many companies are missing out on unlocking incredible growth and most “business developers” can’t deliver on the results they promise.
This course was created to change that and has only been available amongst a private, group of elite Business Development professionals until now…
This isn’t one of those training programs that gives you some basic theory and sends you out into the trenches only slightly better off then when you started…
By the end of this training you will be armed with breakout business development cunning and an arsenal of proven tactics for every situation you’ll face.
Need to nail biz dev strategy and don’t know where to start? – you’re covered
Can’t get meetings with high leverage prospects? – you’re covered
Prospects not receptive or getting back to you? – you’re covered
Can’t get a stalled deal to close? – boom, you’ll learn how to disarm that too
This training covers the whole business devleopment stack from providing frameworks to establish your strategy to rogue cold emailing & calling strategies you can use to get meetings with anyone. You’ll also learn how to pitch like powerhouse and push deals through the finish line with clockwork consistency.
This premium training is perfect and has already delivered results for:
- Companies who want to unlock the next-level growth available by creating Business Development partnerships and growth relationships
- Senior business development professionals looking to sharpen their spear with unconventional, proven tactics
- Managers who want to save time and provide their teams with the absolute best business development training available
- People who are new to business development or want to work in this role and are trying to get a leg up on everyone else
When you’re done this course, new levels of excellence will be in reach…as well as the big time personal rewards that comes comes with that.
Below you can find out exactly how the training is laid out, but real quick here are the sections:
- Introduction and Developing An Offensive Mindset – Understand the function of Biz Dev and develop mindsets for success
- Strategy – Performing Leverage Audits, Strategy Options, Choosing Your Strategy, First Deal Tactic Selection
- Outreach – Isolating Key Stakeholders, Cold Emailing, Cold Calling, and Mastering Turning Rebuttals into Meetings
- Powerhouse Pitching – First Meetings, Positioning, Pitch Deck Construction, Pitch Execution, Pre-sales Tactics (advanced)
- Winning In The Deal Funnel – Objections, Dialogue Continuity, Relationship Building, Getting Buy-In, Deal Terms, Negotiation, and Closing Tactics
- Implementation and Inbound Opportunities – Implement and Expand Inked Deals; Strategies for Creating Inbound Opportunities
Trust me, this is just a small sample of what you’ll learn and by the end of this course you’ll have every tool you need in order to tap into your full business development potential.
I will personally respond to any questions you may have as you go through the material so there’s no worry if you’re not sure how to take all of the information and apply it to your business.
AND you’ll have access to all of this material as well as the newest stuff I share with everyone on the inside of the course for life!
REMINDER: this is a risk free purchase with Udemy’s 30 day money back guarantee. Nothing to lose, everything to gain.
Hope to see you on the inside,
BTW – This training is something I’ve kept off of everything but my own private community site for a long time due to weariness of exposing too many trade secrets. After finally getting convinced by some students that more people needed to see it, I decided to put it up here on Udemy. I can’t guarantee I will keep making it available to purchase forever considering my initial concerns, so I’d grab it while you still can.
What are the requirements?
- No prerequisite knowledge or additional applications are required
What am I going to get from this course?
- By the end of this course, you will be armed with everything you need to dominate business development.
- You’ll learn strategy, cold emailing, cold calling, pitching, selling, how to close deals, build a network, manage partners, generate leads, and much more including the human psychology behind all of this
What is the target audience?
- Any company or individual looking to master business development. Everyone from industry vetereans to individuals with no previous experience will benefit from this course.
|Section 1: Introduction and Mindset|
Introduction to Business Development
Critical Foundations and Mindsets To Be Successful
|Section 2: Business Development Strategy|
Is Business Development Right For My Startup?
Determining The Best Business Development Strategy For Your Company
Honing Your First Deal Strategy
|Section 3: Outreach and Approaching Partners|
Building Your Initial Pipeline
Finding Anyone’s Email Address
The Initial Approach and Email Introductions
Converting Emails to Meetings
|Section 4: Powerhouse Pitching|
Navigating First Meetings
Constructing Your Pitch
Executing Your Pitch
|Section 5: Winning the Deal Funnel|
Getting Buy-In From Decision Makers
Deal Terms and Negotiation
|Section 6: Implementation and Inbound Opportunities|
Managing and Generating Inbound Opportunities
Bonus Details and Free Resources
|Section 7: PDF Versions of the Content|
1.2. Introduction to Business Development
1.3. Effective Business Development Mindsets
2.1. Is Business Development Right for My Startup?
2.2. Determining The Best Business Development Strategy For Your Company
2.3. Honing Your First Deal Strategy
3.1. Building Your Initial Pipeline
3.2. Finding Anyone’s Email Address
3.3. The Initial Approach and Email Introductions
3.4. Cold Emailing
3.5. Converting Emails to Meetings
3.6. Cold Calling
3.7. Outreach Cadence
4.1. Pitching Primer
4.2. Navigating First Meetings
4.4. Constructing Your Pitch
4.5. Executing Your Pitch
5.1. Handling Objections
5.2. Dialogue Continuity
5.3. Relationship Building
5.4. Getting Buy-In From Decision Makers
5.5. Deal Terms and Negotiation
5.6 Closing Tactics
6.2. Managing and Generating Inbound Opportunities
6.3. Bonus Details and Free Resources
I’m Scott Britton. I’m currently a software entrepreneur at Troops.ai, a venture backed Saas startup that was named one of the top 100 startups in NYC in 2016. Before this I was a business development executive at SinglePlatform, a company acquired by Constant Contact for 100 million dollars. I also maintain a personal site called Life-LongLearner which publishes content to 20k subscribers weekly on sales and marketing.
I’m passionate about personal development, marketing, and travel. I’ve taught over 50,000 students online and been featured in Lifehacker, The Next Web, and Business Insider as one of the top 25 rising stars in New York Tech Under 25.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 17831
- Assessments Self