Analytics for All: Beginners to Experts
Analytics is a huge and steadily growing industry. There is so much that can be done with the enormous amount of data available to us. The big data and analytics market will reach $125 billion worldwide in 2015, according to IDC. Ready to get on the bandwagon?
How do I increase my page’s Facebook likes? How do I know if blue or green would be good for my company’s logo? Which of the 10 methods would be most cost effective? Let analytics answer your questions and help you make data-backed, strategic and quicker decisions.
Whether you’re new to the field and want to tip toe into analytics or you’ve taken the big dive and are ready to immerse yourself in the subject, this course is for you!
Acquire a deep understanding of analytics and the tools and techniques involved.
Our content is periodically updated to make sure we give you the best. Our course material is designed in a way to ensure that you’re gripped right from the basics. Become an expert in 8 weeks! We don’t just give you 143 lectures and 23+ hours of content,we provide you lifetime access to all the material to accommodate your busy work schedule.
Additionally, you can get all your questions answered on our discussion forum and find examples and solutions uploaded by us and other students. Stay connected with your professors and peers 24*7!
Analytics propels clarity and innovative thinking. At ATI, we are committed to get your mind churning the right way.
What’s in it for you?
·Automate work using Excel
·Learn to create dashboards and make your data visually appealing
·Hypothesis testing: Make no assumptions
·Ace Linear and Logistic Regression
·Use Cluster and Factor analysis to find associations
·Master R and SAS.
·15 case studies and regular quizzes to gauge your understanding.
What after the course?
·Enter a Kaggle competition, get recognized and win $100,000 or more?
·Start your own company? Artificial intelligence maybe?
·Get your company acquired by the big players?
·Write for the Wall Street Journal?
There is so much you can do with analytics – from predicting who will win a political election to foreseeing the occurrence of an earthquake; it is a world of uncertainty that can be made certain.
And oh, it doesn’t end here,
Use our Facebook page to interact with thousands of other students and professionals. Keep up with the market and network with like minds.
What are the requirements?
- High school mathematics skills
- Software: MS Excel, R and SAS must be installed in your system before you take up the course
- Need to make a time frame for yourself to complete the course. As you learn at your own pace and convenience, you have to make your own deadlines and keep it
- Start exciting discussions
- Skype your queries to udemy.support between 8.30AM to 5.30PM – IST or mail us – email@example.com.We will respond to your queries within 24 Hrs
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 244 lectures and 23 hours of content!
- By the end of this course Data won’t be overwhelming anymore and you will be making great insights like a pro
- Application! You will be be able to apply what you learn in multiple areas like HR, marketing, finance, sales, sports etc
- You will be able to use advanced tools like R and SAS which are industry requirements in analytics
- You will be able to build Predictive Models to like Logistic and Linear regression
- You will be able to relate any concept with real life examples
- You will get to interact with students and connect with instructors in our regular live sessions. If you have your own dataset you can use these sessions to help you skillfully maneuver your own data.
What is the target audience?
- If your job throws out more data than you can handle today, this course is for you.
- If your career is slowing down, and need a shift, analytics could be for you.
- If you are keen on getting into the analytics industry as a fresher.
- For people who don’t have a strong knowledge of statistics, but feel it would help their job productivity.
- Absolute beginners with no prior knowledge of Analytics
- And those who have some prior knowledge.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 23 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 7320
- Assessments Self