Advanced Microsoft Word 2013 Tutorial (Skills Future Credit Eligible)
In this software training course from ClayDesk, you will learn advanced skills in using Microsoft Word 2013, and be able to demonstrate the use of advanced and specialized features within the application. You should be able to create, manage, and distribute professional documents for a variety of specialized purposes and situations, and be able to customize Word 2013 environment to meet specific needs to enhance productivity.
After a quick overview of Word 2013, you will start with how to manage and share documents, preparing documents, set tracking options, advanced editing features, protecting and designing advanced documents, applying advanced formatting and styles. Finally, you will learn shortcuts along with several quizzes to fully prepare you from not only the examination point of view, but acquire skills, giving you a competitive edge.
This comprehensive tutorial covers all aspects and prepares you to take the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): Microsoft Office Word 2013 Expert certification exams 77 – 425 (Part 1) and 77 – 426 (Part 2). In addition, the American Council on Education (ACE) has reviewed and recommended college credit for selected Microsoft certifications. Approved certifications are eligible for one to six semester hours ofcollege credit in bachelor’s degree or associate degree classes on computer applications, information technology, or computer information systems. The Accreditation Program helps your students achieve employability and academic goals, as well as bridging the gap between workforce training and the classroom.
By the completion of this training video, you will be comfortable with using advanced features of Word 2013 and feel confident performing your work in an efficient manner. For those who already have a good grounding in Microsoft Word, this course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to use Word 2013 at an expert level.
What are the requirements?
- You need to have access to Word 2013, however, most concepts taught also relate to Word 2010 and 2007
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 45 lectures and 6.5 hours of content!
- Learn advanced skills in using Microsoft Word 2013
- Confidently work within the Word 2013 environment
- Prepare for the MOS: Microsoft Office Word 2013 Expert exam 425 and 426
- Design and Manage advanced documents
- Become proficient with Mail Merge using Excel Spreadsheet
- Learn how to insert Citations and work with Bibliographies
- Proficiently work with templates, themes, building block, and styles
- Confidently work with table of contents, table of authorities, and indexes
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who uses Microsoft Word 2013 on a regular basis
- Teachers and students at School, College or Universities
- If you are a graphics designer, researcher, or a writer
- Increase productivity level at work
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 820
- Assessments Self
Section 1: About the Instructor
Section 2: Managing Multiple Documents